What are the benefits of joining our IN-STUDIO dance program?
In Person Instruction - with small class sizes to allow for social distancing 6-10 students maximum in a class
Physical Fitness - children need to have physical activity and what better way to do so then to DANCE
Creativity - use of imagination and play encourages students to express themselves
Confidence - students build confidence in their movements and expressions
FUN! - dancing is fun and the Twinkle Star dance curriculum puts the fun in every class.
What is included in the dance program?
- In-studio classes in ballet, acrobatics or hip hop
- Dance training based on internationally recognized curriculum
- Focus on skill building with fun choreography
- On stage performance at the Markham Theatre in December and June (pending government regulations)
- Each class will consist of a warm up, stretches, skill building, choreography and dance /movement games
Who is this program suitable for?
Children born in 2018
Children in Grades JK and SK
All parents who want their child to develop a love of movement and dance
NEW December Performance of Adventures in Neverland
- New December Performance of Adventures in Neverland.
- This will run as a full performance with a continuous story including a variety of dances from our fall classes
- The event will be performed at the Markham Theatre if permitted.
- All students will be eligible to join the performance
Access the Pricing and Registration Page
Enter your details below to access the pricing and registration page for the in-studio classes.
In Studio and On Stage Student Photos from 2019
Markham School of Dance was established in October 2001. Offering dance classes including examination programs in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Modern, Acrobatics and Musical Theatre. We have trained over 10,000 students in the markham area and trained many students for obtaining their teachers certifications with various dance associations.
4 main programs are available: Twinkle Stars Dance for ages 3-5, Dance Stars for Grades 1-12, Dance Performance program for Grades 1-12, Performing Arts program for Musical Theatre, Music and Art. Plus an International Performance Program every 2-3 years giving students the opportunity to perform internationally.
Remote Office Hours:
The remote office is available 7 days a week. Please contact us by phone at 905-943-9009 or by e-mail.