Ages 2 to Grade SK
Classes in: Ballet and Hip Hop
What is included in the dance program?
- In-studio classes in ballet and hip hop
- Dance training based on specially designed curriculum
- Focus on skill building with fun choreography
- On stage performance up to 3 times per year
- Each class will consist of a warm up, stretches, skill building, choreography and dance /movement games
Who is this program suitable for?
Children ages 2 and up with their parents
Children ages 3 and up
Children in Grades JK and SK
All parents who want their child to develop a love of movement and dance
2-Week Intro Program
Introductory dance program includes two weeks of classes for only $39.99.
To get started fill out the form below and we'll contact you to book your first class.Special Offer valid for classes starting in February 2023
What are the benefits of joining our IN-STUDIO dance program?
In Person Instruction - with small class sizes with personalized attention - 8-10 students maximum in a class
Physical Fitness - children need to have physical activity and what better way to do so then to DANCE
Creativity - use of imagination and play encourages students to express themselves
Confidence - students build confidence in their movements and expressions
Multiple Performance Opportunities each year students will have the opportunity to perform in 3 shows at professional theatres
Year Round Activity - keeps your children active all year round and progressing with their skills
FUN! - dancing is fun and the Dance Stars dance curriculum puts the fun in every class.
Performances and Recital
- All students will be eligible to join the performances
- The Spring Recital will be held at the Markham Theatre in Late May to Early June
- The Holiday Performance will be held at Vaughan City Playhouse in December
- Other performance opportunities may also be available
Class Schedule and Registration Information
Enter your details below to be added to our mailing list and get instant access to the schedule and registration information
Markham School of Dance was established in October 2001. Offering dance classes including examination programs in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Modern/Contemporary, and Musical Theatre. We have trained over 10,000 students in the markham area and trained many students for obtaining their teachers certifications with various dance associations.
4 main programs are available: Dance Stars for ages 3-5, Foundations for Grades 1 and up, Dance Performance program for Grades 2-12, Performing Arts program for Musical Theatre. Plus an International Performance Program every 2-3 years giving students the opportunity to perform internationally.