FOR DANCERS BORN IN 2016
A thirty minute introductory creative movement dance class. Young dancers will learn the basic steps while learning how to follow direction and imitate movement in a positive environment. Engaging music is used to get these little ones inspired to dance. The use of props such as Twinkle bears and hula hoops, enables the young dancers to use their imagination, creativity and, most of all, have fun!
1 Class a Week
- One (1) weekly 30 minute dance class with the world renowned Twinkle Babies Curriculum.
- Class report cards
- Student achievement awards.
- Video Monitored Classes from the Parents Waiting Room.
- Your child can start Anytime.
- Season Runs Sept 8, 2018 to June 9, 2019.
- Program is based on a 10 month season. Classes run by year and class fees are billed monthly.
- Optional annual recital - additional costs, please inquire.
*Additional Annual Registration fee required of $25
There is no required uniform for this level except for the following:
Ballet Shoes - Capezio Lily #212 - Leather full Sole
However we recommend wearing something that is easy to move in and not distracting.
Twinkle Babies are invited to join the Annual Recital. The recital is held at the Markham Theatre (Warden and Hwy 7) on Sunday, June 9, 2019 at 10 am.
The Twinkle Star recital is specifically designed for students ages 2-6.
Although this is optional for our Twinkle Babies dancers it is a wonderful opportunity for them to perform for friends and family.
Registration deadline: November 30th
Visit us during our Sparkle Days
Subscribe to our mailing list for more details about our Sparkle Days and our upcoming special offers.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Thursday 3-8pm, Friday 5-8pm
Saturday and Sunday 10-3pm
Note: our office hours will change due to holidays and studio schedules. Please contact us by phone to confirm hours of operation.